Pay Per Click
iCreativeCanvas creates and manages highly profitable Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search marketing campaigns.
Advertising using Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter has revolutionized both eCommerce and Lead Generation. It doesn't matter if you're a Fortune 500 company or a small start-up; the playing field is completely level.
Professional Campaign Development
Anyone can create basic Google AdWords & Yahoo Search Marketing PPC campaigns, but it takes a great deal of time and skill to develop and maintain campaigns that are both smart and cost-effective. iCreativeCanvas campaigns have:
- Thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of keywords running simultaneously. Focusing on just 10 to 15 expensive keywords is a mistake. We take the time to expertly research and develop likely multi-word phrases for use as "keywords". This enables us to catch all possible $.05 and $.10 clicks, before beginning to compete on expensive and obvious keywords.
- Professionally written Ad Copy. Dozens or Hundreds of versions split-tested and refined over time.
- Tracking mechanisms built into your website will track conversions by Source, Campaign and Keyword so that we can effectively optimize your campaigns. In some cases iCreativeCanvas databases will be installed on your website to collect campaign clicks, sources, and keyword conversion results. This is extremely important. Without the collection of performance data you can't tell what is working or why and what should be done to improve the campaigns.
Professional Campaign Management
Your dedicated iCreativeCanvas marketing expert will monitor and manage all of your Pay-Per-Click campaigns. Primary services include:
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Campaign Optimization
- Keyword optimization, additions, and deletions
- Adjustments to keyword bids
- Continuous split-testing of ad copy
- Continuous split-testing of landing pages
- "Quality Score" optimization for Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing
- Expansion of your campaigns to additional search engines and traffic sources beyond the "Big 3"
- Market Surveillance (keeping an eye on the competition)
We'll always be asking
- What keywords are the most profitable?
- Are there new keywords we should add? Delete?
- How much should we pay for a given keyword?
- What Ad Copy converts the best?
- What Landing Pages convert the best?
- Should we adjust your pricing model?